You are here
The balance of the papers in this volume is quite varied. The early papers deal in a very mathematical manner with the basics of radiative transfer and the relationship between inherent and optical properties. Chapter 12 on Raman scattering in pure water and the pattern recognition techniques presented in Chapter 13 on the optical effects of large particles may be of relevance to fields outside ocean optics. Similar records in OSTI.
Oxford University Press
GOV collections:. GOV Book: Ocean optics. Title: Ocean optics.
- Transformation: The Emergence of the Crystalline System.
- Oferta Formativa - Sinopse.
- Digital Pathology: Historical Perspectives, Current Concepts & Future Applications;
- Oxford University Press - books from this publisher (ISBNs begin with ) ( of )!
- Rough, Raw and Ready (Rough Riders #5).
- Shop by category.
- Evaluation Method of Energy Consumption in Logistic Warehouse Systems!
Full Record Other Related Research. Abstract This volume is the twenty fifth in the series of Oxford Monographs in Geology and Geophysics. Authors: Spinard, R.
Spinard, R. Ocean optics. United States: N.
Oxford Monographs on Geology and Geophysics
The Geology and geomorphology of Macquarie Island with special emphasis on heavy metal trace elements distribution, vol. Abbott, northern Victoria Land, Antartide ; implicazioni dallo studio degli isotopi stabili. A simple empirical method for estimating the height and semi-thickness of the F2-layer at the Argentine Islands, Graham Land.
Gondwana eight: assembly, evolution and dispersal - Proceedings of the eight Gondwana symposium, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, June Recent diatom and foraminiferal assemblages in superficial sediments of Prydz Bay, Antarctica, vol.
- Atmosphere-Ocean Interaction.
- Super Resolution of Images and Video (Synthesis Lectures on Image, Video, and Multimedia Processing).
- Alicyclobacillus: Thermophilic Acidophilic Bacilli!
- The Exceptional Presenter: A Proven Formula to Open Up and Own the Room?
- City of the Rats (Deltora Quest, Book 3).
Geological records of global and planetary change - Workshop lectures, Aprile , Certosa di Pontignano, Siena. The characteristics of the modern environmental geochemistry and natural environmental evolution in the region of Antarctic Great Wall Station.
Fourth Gondwana International Symposium, papers Vol. Calcutta, India, Fourth International Gondwana Symposium, papers Vol. Petrology and sedimentology of the Horlick Formation Lower Devonian , Ohio Range, Transantarctic Mountains - The Horlick Formation is a nearshore marine deposit of fossiliferous sandstone and shale; it is the oldest sedimentary in the Ohio Range.
Hinari - Trier les ressources par sujet
Archaean; Early Proterozoic granitoids, metasediments and mylonites of southern Eyre Peninsula, south Australia. Geology: 2; fossil floras of Antarctica; appendix on Antarctic fossil wood, scientific report N.
- albrewhjechoulo.cf at master · JabRef/albrewhjechoulo.cf · GitHub.
- Optical closure of parameterized bio-optical relationships!
- Home to Seaview Key (Seaview Key, Book 2)?
- Collections similaires (20)!
- Consumer Gadgets: 50 Ways to Have Fun--and Simplify Your Life--with Todays Technology ... and Tomorrows;
- Martin Brasier - Wikipedia;
- Ocean Optics?
Geology of the Arctic - Proceedings of the First international symposium on Arctic geology, Calgary, , , Vol. Earth science investigations in Antarctica - Proceedings of the meeting on Earth science investigations in Antarctica, Siena, October Studies of the geology and mineral resources of the southern Antarctic peninsula and eastern Ellsworth Land, Antarctica.
Antarctic paleobiology: its role in the reconstruction of Gondwana - Workshop held at the Ohio State University, June ,
Related Ocean Optics (Oxford Monographs on Geology and Geophysics)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved